Sunday 4 May 2014

Brilliance in Blogging Shortlist!!!


I have just found out that I have been shortlisted for the BiB awards - Brilliance in Blogging, in the 'Style' category! I am gobsmacked, shocked and honored to say the least!
I have been writing my blog for 3 years now and sharing my vintage inspired furniture make overs and up cycling projects has been, and still is something I really love.  I hope I have inspired my readers to 'have a go' themselves - it is so rewarding to see something evolve from an ugly drab piece of furniture into a piece of furniture you love, and to give it a new lease of life, and I hope my detailed descriptions and photos of before, during and after show what can be achieved with a little imagination, elbow grease & paint!
If you would like to vote for me please follow the link here - Juniper & Roses is shortlisted in the 'Style' category which is No.12 - only one vote each!
Thank you so much to everyone who has already voted, I really appreciate your support.
CJ


1 comment: